All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, June 27, 2009
I've been through shit that you can only imagine of. I've stumbled, tripped, been hurt emotionally and physically & still stook back up, an kept on goin like i was fine. I'm not the girl that expresses her feelings a lot, but rather keep it in and let it scar. I put other people before me even if it doesnt make me happy, "We live to please". It's not the winner who is strong, it's the person that loses but still gets back up. I'm always in denial. I laugh to cover the pain. My favourite song makes me cry because they remind me of you. I know you told me its over, but i keep holding onto the past. I would like to live my dreams because there, i can talk to you. I want you back. You arent really living until you find the person you'd die for. Why does it alway rain the hardest on the people that deserve the sun. People do change. To better or worse. For better or worse. Its bad enough to watch a person you love change but whats worse is remembering who they were. Its like losing someone you love, them just disappearing & then you never hear from them again. I don't miss you, i miss the person who i thought you were. Like seasons changed
|
|
archives.
By post:
just because..
Everything
Always there
Thursday 25th june 2009
Wednesday 24th june 2009
Saturday 20th june 2009
Friday 19th june 2009
Thursday 18th june 2009
wednesday 17th june 2009
Tuesday 16th june 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|