All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Monday, February 1, 2010
Geez ==' what the fuck is wrong with you? One day your full loving me and shit the next your all moody and pissy at me seriously I didn't do anything but walk away from you and I had every right to do that you said no more hurting me and then you go off hurting me. How am I suppose to know that you wont do it again like you always did. Your always going off at me always saying why you angry for? farrout you should know why I am angry and when ever i'm with you,, your always calling girls that you used to like and and i'm not that stupid to know who it is, your also telling me don't get angry there nothing going on seriously am I suppose to believe that after I knew that you liked them and then you go off calling them when your with me. I was so close to giving you another chance and then I realised that you should prove it to me but I guess its gone nows im sick and tired or chasing you and putting up with your moods I try not to get you angry as much cause I know you would always do something stupid and me I don't want you to hurt yourself I rather you hurt me then you hurting yourself that's how much I love you, but i would never say it cause then you will think im easy to get again but no I don't wanna be that girl again that would always go to you and shit just cause you wanted to see me. it would always be going to you but now if you want me you can come to me and prove that your worth another chance cause im really sick and tired of this shit and right now im not in the mood for anything cause of you the last text you sent me was im going to sleep byes. I saw it and i was like wtf i told you i wasn't angry at you when I was and then you treat me like this seriously who do you think you are nows? farrout I dont wanna go through this shit again!
|
|
archives.
By post:
first day of school
fish head love goose :D
I'll be there to catch you, and come to your rescu...
what you see is what you get
Don’t waste your breath explaining that you’re wor...
Last night, I looked up at the stars and matched e...
What is love? In math,it's a problem. In history, ...
everytime i close my eyes i thank the lord that i ...
Smile though your heart is breaking, smile though ...
& So ever since then, I've always treasured these ...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|