All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Friday, July 17, 2009
well I haven't been blogging lately because its holidays been out quiet a lot more than I expected well i'll tell you about my holidays so far on Monday first say of holidays I woke up late as usual then went on net and then Martin and Kevin asked if I wanted to go to Fame I said yes but I had no money but then they said they will pay for me :D yeah baby I love you guys paying for my ticket well yeahs we went partied like no tomorrow danced like no one was there it was so FUN! I wanna go again :D well that was a fun night the tuesday stayed home and tutor I did so much work in tutor I never do work in tutor but theres always a first for something right? Then Wednesday I went city with the girls and Jamie and Kevin ( as Traci calls him Kevjohn) ahahas well it was a fun day first Traci said to meet as station at 10 we did but Traci was late LOL dont worry we waited for you and then the train came luckly we go on he train yeah then it was so packed and full and manita asked if hated that Teresa girl? I dont hate her I dont even know her so why should I hate her? well I don't hate her I hate some other girl like arrghh she pisses me off so bad anyways continuing yeah then we got to the city we are were hungry so we decided to eat Japanese went we got the the shop we took some pictures then finally our food came its was so delious yummy ( we got to eat there again) afterwards we went to K omg that was so fun especially Traci and Jamie singing Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston full killed everyones ear mans but overall it was fun then we went to market city galaxy world we saw some god like ddr pro ( as jamie would say ) after that we went to caps but not all of us went yeahs after caps went back to townhall to meet up with everyone else they were all eating maccas after they were done it was time to go back home the train ride was fun taking pictures and all and then someone told us to be quiet cause were in public oh wells whatever we didnt care we got to cabra and everyone just went home. Thursdays did nothing stayed home and went to tutor after tutor I went to latenight with lusia it was pretty fun bitching about her :@ I hate her farr fucken little tb picece of shit well yeahs saw people and all went shopping and didnt bum around which is a first yeahs after late night went home then netted talked to people and then out of no where i started getting pissed off like really bad got so pissed off that i punched the wall and door just thinking it was that one person and now my hand hurts like shit arghh im still kinda pissed off about it but oh wells its life hehe I love my mummy she bought a whole shit load of clothes and she lets me go japan with my tutor teacher at the end of the year I love you mummy :D
|
|
archives.
By post:
conversation :)
feelings
late blog
I guess our love was a lie
This is as good as it gets.
just because..
Everything
Always there
Thursday 25th june 2009
Wednesday 24th june 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|