All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Sorry haven't been blogging cause was busy and all but yeah since its holidays I probaly start blogging again since i'm hardly gonna be out these holidays like omg well yeahs school has finished another year has gone really fast so much memories this year all the love and hate the good and bad this year has a lot of ups and downs for me but I think its the year that I have learned the most about people school and other things. Hmm all my memories there are so many but the one I will always remember is with you, we have only known eachother for like 2 years and we were like bestfriends but then the sad thing is that we dated and then we broke up we like practically knew everything about eachother like what we do outside of school and inside of school we were like twins but everyone thought we were related that was funny hahahas but yeahs now a days we are still like bestfrieds joking around like nothing ever happened between us I guess its a good thing yeahs and everyone else thinks its werid but I think its a good thing hahas this will be a memory that I will never forget. Also all the new people I met this year thanks to heaps of people I met a lot of new people so I have so many new friends and all. I would also like to thank my two closed friends Nga and Vy without you this year wouldnt have gone by so fast with all our memories, bitching sessions and going out and just having fun with eachother like no one is there only us there. This year has been a good year and I hope next year is even better goodbyes 09
|
|
archives.
By post:
all i want for christmas is you
he don't wanna leave and i don't wanna fight this ...
boy your are my lover and my homie
sometime we need to accept that the truth hurts
even if i said i didn't care a million times over ...
love is like a glass door you can't see it until i...
and now we don't even talk, cause you got a new girl
if loving you is wrong then i don't wanna be right
The hardest thing to do is watch the person you lo...
Like the air that I breathe I need you with me
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|