All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Itunes: Sorry for lovin you - a dave Msn: appeared offline Mood: tired
hmm well i'm being lazy about going on net like seriously I can't be fucked for net its so like boring or something I usuall just watch tv or movies or something so the time can pass by quicker and I can sleep and then wake up earlier or something like that. My weekend has been full on I have been out both days and hardly had any sleep well got school tomorrow and i'm not bothered to go to school its gonna be very hot so i'm still deciding if i'm going or not but I don't think i'm going cause my mood for school now is like fuck school I hate school whats the point and shit i'm not even studying anymores to so I really don't get the point sometimes people are like wtf is wrong with you? cause lately I haven't been myself I have been really bitchy or mood or I just snap at people at the wrong time but I always say sorry afterwards cause like I know its wrong and all. I'm very excited that I got camp coming up like yes its going to be very fun with my 2 closest friends well I think I will call them my bestfriends ahahas cause like were close and we tell eachother everything looool yes very werid from like just friends too like bestfriends so like yeahs it gonna be very fun but if that someone wrecks it omfg gonna snap it so bad. well thats all for me not bothered to net anymores.
|
|
archives.
By post:
The hardest thing to do is watch the person you lo...
Like the air that I breathe I need you with me
how could we fall, baby i thought we would never die
if this is what it feels like falling in love then...
you got me thinking do you still think about me li...
i'm sorry for loving you
i'm gonna be the love thats gonna last forever
boy you keep on showing me that i'm your favourite ex
whatever we go through I will always roll with you
i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i w...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|