All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
MSN: Andy, Shan Itunes: I dare you - Danny Fernande Mood: headacheee =='
Today was an alright day I guess woke up around 12ish then got dressed and went to go and eat with my mummy haven't eaten with her in ages but yeah we eat and then we decided to go to my cousins house for some reason so we went and then my aunty and uncle were cooking food while my mum went to help I went upstairs to see what my cousin was doing he was gaming like always like gosh he is a skinny bitch now hahas but yeahs and then his like lets go out and im like where? and his like to my other cousins house and thats like all the way in livo its like so far from where they live so we decided to take the bikes instead of like waiting for the bus and all so we rode our bikes all the way to his house it was a mission and it was raining to so I was complaining all the way about my hair ahahas the usual me when we got there we went inside and just hung out for awhile late on my aunty called us and told us to come back and eat dinner since it was ready so we left and then we decided to race back it so fun my cousin almost stacked it and I was full laughing at him hahas i'm so mean I know but oh wells later on we were just upstairs being bored then it was time for me to go home so yeahs and then the usual my cousin comes up to me and like pretends to hug me but instead he hurts me like always hahas so yeahs I got home and then netted and now im still netting even though I should go to sleep since I got work tomorrow but oh wells work like gay anyways hahas
|
|
archives.
By post:
NEW LAYOUT; JV
2010 here i come
2009 has come to an end
All i want for christmas is you!
shit report
never thought that loving you would hurt me this way
you know there no other two hearts closer than ours
all i want for christmas is you
he don't wanna leave and i don't wanna fight this ...
boy your are my lover and my homie
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|