All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Baby, can you listen to what I say? Not tryna be rude, 'cause I don't wanna hurt you. Time to make a change. By something that I think is missing either way this goes, I wanna let you know that you gon' always be my baby. I'm telling you so, so if love dies tonight. It'll be alright, don't you cry. But if you wanna work it out. Baby girl, I'm still down. Something don't feel right, 'cause right now it feels like.
Romeo & Juliet, I wanna love you, But I just can't seem to do it yet. When everybody's saying "no". Your heart is saying, "go". It ain't the same. Keep tryna turn back the page, but it still feels like - Romeo & Juliet, I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet. Girl I don't want us to fall, that's not the story at all. I care too much to let our ending, Be the Romeo & Juliet love.
Oh hear me, this ain't the way I script it out. Yeah, I know I had my doubts. But, I still thought we could make it. Oh, can't let this thing go. But it's hard to hold on. I'm tryna be strong, but it's to much for me. I see the poison it's disguise as our relationship. And if you got the potion, you're the one I'm saved with. Now, let the story play out. But somehow it don't feel right cause right now it feels like.
Baby, what I'm really trying to say is. You know I, I don't want us to end up like the book. I mean, I ain't no shakesphere or nothing. But I feel like together we could put this story, back to the way it should.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my favourite song atm I always listen to it, it brings back so much memories
|
|
archives.
By post:
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
Tuesday 21st july 2009
LOVEEE
Love is a battlefield
Monday 20th July 2009
Sunday 19th July 2009
Saturday 18th July 2009
conversation :)
feelings
late blog
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|