All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Today I woke up at like 11 I was so tired like dead i just wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up but since I was going out today I decided to get out of bed and get dressed my mum left me chores to do before I went out ==' like you smart bitch give me chores before I go out well yeah I did the chores then got dressed then Shan texted me saying she got dropped off early and that she was gonna come over well yeah she came over I was still getting dressed while she was on her phone doing who knows what afterwards we went to cabra station to meet up with everyone and the train came at like 12.30 while we wait I met new people :) they were Mark, Mark and Daniel lol yeah 2 Marks and now I know so many Marks but its alright well the train ride there was funny and werid the boys are very dirty minded like yeah when we got to city I was hungry so me and Shan decided to eat while the boys went to galaxy world but Mark came with me cause he didnt wanna go galaxy world well after I finished eating we went to galaxy word and played ddr I hated that ddr it sucked like no tomorrow we didnt know what we were doing afterwards Traci and the rest of the people called saying they were at maccas and then I went to maccas to see them they were still eating afterwards everyone was at maccas just sitting down and talking and intro-ing people to eachother that was funny then we decided to go market city and shop and on our way to market city we went into to shops and just looked around it was fun :) then when we got to market city people kinda spilt because people wanted to go shopping then galaxy world so we spilt and then met up again at galaxy world me and Traci bought beanies it was so cheap and then we decided to wear it the whole time while we were at the city after we finished we met up at galaxy world and then we decided to go to K it was funny cause we spent have the time trying to figure out how to choose a song when we finally got it we started singing it was so fun taking photos singing afterwards we finished I wanted to go to passion flower to eat chocolated its very expensive so me and Shan shared after we finished we took caps :L it was so funny but at the same time like wtf is this afterwards it was time to go home on the train ride home it was like ooft it was so packed so we just sat on the floor we looked like junkies then we got to cabra my brother called and asked where was I but I just got off the train so yeahs and then went home uploaded the pics and then my friend asked if I wanted to watch harry potter and I wanted to so she came and got me and then we headed to livo to watch harry potter it was so packed but the movie is good (Y) then got home around 11.30ish and now its like 2.15 and im still awake blogging about my day well overall today was a fun day :)
|
|
archives.
By post:
LOVEEE
Love is a battlefield
Monday 20th July 2009
Sunday 19th July 2009
Saturday 18th July 2009
conversation :)
feelings
late blog
I guess our love was a lie
This is as good as it gets.
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|