All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Monday, January 4, 2010
Today work I was so dead from last night i slept at 2 cause of someone i'm so getting you back next time tuh keep me up you such a little kid but oh wells i love you ahahas well yeahs work up around 7.30 and then got ready for work I was like so dead I couldn't do anything I was so tired so I was just doing easy jobs hahas after that I had to make boxes I did more than 150 boxes freaken mission doing those boxes but I finished before work finished so I had nothing to do but since I wasn't going to work tomorrow I just sat around doing nothing until 5 and then I got home and then decided to watch tv in my mums room cause I wanted to watch tv on a massive tv then I know that I fell asleep and then work up around 8 when I heard the door slam shut and now i'm here blogging about my day I am so bored but tomorrow should be a good day its anna ly's bday and I think its all girls and were doing our own BBQ so yeahs going to be a mission and im still figuring out what to wear I was thinking of a high waisted skirt but then everyone would like woah Sonnia you in a skirt so yeahs I don't know depends on my mood well its time for me to go to sleep since i'm gonna have a shower tomorrow morning instead of nows so lazy these days
|
|
archives.
By post:
im onto you cause i found out what you did
NEW LAYOUT; JV
2010 here i come
2009 has come to an end
All i want for christmas is you!
shit report
never thought that loving you would hurt me this way
you know there no other two hearts closer than ours
all i want for christmas is you
he don't wanna leave and i don't wanna fight this ...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|