All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Today was Sunny's birthday party but it was an early one since she couldn't have it on her real birthday but it was a fun day first of all in the morning I had to wake up and get dressed then go to livo to get Sunny's birthday present I got her an Elwood shirt but didn't know her size so just got her a small and gave her the receipt so if it doesn't fit her she could go and exchange it for a bigger size so yeah after that I called Anna saying I won't make it to her house in time so i'll just meet her at vy's so I had to bolt it all the way to vy's place got there then called Anna and then she said she was on her way so then finally we got to Sunny's and it was hot like no tomorrow so we waited for everyone to come and then like ate and all then me and sunny got pushed in the pool by manita ==' after that we started pushing everyone in the pool then finally everyone was in the pool then we had to much fun in the girls verses boys with the bball thingy pushing eachother in the pool it was so fun after that we came out of the pool and we were all hungry so we all ate then we decided to go to the park and play abit and dry off since we were full soaking wet we got there and it was full hot like no tomorrow played a bit of bball then decided to go walking around hahas that was funny and then sat down for awhile talking to Leanne she like so fun to talk to then then it got to hot then we went back to the house and then went inside sat down for awhile and talked then decided to watch the eye it was really boring I didn't like it so went outside to eat a bit since I was hungry and then people were going home and I had fun talking to Carlos ( I think that's how you spell it ) we talked about all random stuff then he went I went back inside then everyone came out again and people started going home and then it was just me, sunny, Leanne, manita and Danny then manita and Danny went then like half and hour later me, Leanne and her sister went got home showered and then netted and now i'm still on net should be really heading off to sleep nows
|
|
archives.
By post:
true love is when you shed a tear and still want him
the more you try to forget someone the more you re...
im stuck in the middle with you
im onto you cause i found out what you did
NEW LAYOUT; JV
2010 here i come
2009 has come to an end
All i want for christmas is you!
shit report
never thought that loving you would hurt me this way
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|