All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Happy birthday to my babygirl Lusia!! Today was an alright day I guess woke up at like 12ish like I do everyday then decided to go on net no one was online so I just watched tv and then lusia popped up on msn saying to go to mehmet for her little bdae thingy so I did, I got dressed then headed to her place when I got to her place she was just about to leave for mehmet after we got to mehmet there was nothing there and only a few people which is good I guess no fights or anything it was kinda fun afterwards I got hungry so me and Rosa decided to go to red flame and buy food we did and we kinda bitched about the year 7 girls :D but it was fun doing that there such little tbs but oh wells after we got back everyone was in the garage bitching about people and that was fun we did that for awhile then nicky had to go home so we walked her to happycup and we waited there until she went then we went to george's place cause he wanted to get a jumper after they went back to mehmets and I went home. I got on net and chatted to a few people and webcamed with Daniel like I always do and I think were both capped afterwards I was talking to shan about him I miss him so much and today was suppose to be our 4 months but yeah.. like my friend said he meant so much to me and he doesn't notice it which is true at times but its funny how I believed every word he said, he said that we can last for a long time and that he won't hurt me but guess what? he did yeah I know all boys say it but like yeahs don't know how he could and I believed him she also said I was deeply in love with him and I was happy with him which is true and she can't believe he did this to me after all we've been through. But he did and I'm the one whos hurt and he is happily like another girl which is hurting me like no fucken tomorrow well if I could go back in time and do things differently I would well all I can say is that I miss you everyday and you won't know how much... xoxo Sonnia
|
|
archives.
By post:
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
Tuesday 21st july 2009
LOVEEE
Love is a battlefield
Monday 20th July 2009
Sunday 19th July 2009
Saturday 18th July 2009
conversation :)
feelings
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|