All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Msn: Appeared offline Itunes: Fallin 4 u - qwote mood: Annoyed
Ok after my mental break down its time to start blogging everyday agains well try to hmm my day today Wednesdays I hate wednesdays we start early and yeahs I guess I have to get used to it cause like for when im a senior start early like nearly everyday so yeahs
- Maths - Bludge as usual teacher doesn't care anyways
- Science - Bludge got my SRP back and got 49/80 for it atleast I passed and I did it all in one day to ahahahas
- PDH - Revision and we ended up talking about how we sweat and our smell attracts people and stuff it was funny but interesting
- English - Some sheet on romeo and juliet but I just sat there watching bring it on all or nothing PASS - Revision and some booklet thingy that I forgot to bring but yeahs
- Science - did nothing in science just played that ballon game thingy which made my battery die I don't think I should play that game just incase my battery dies
Well yesterday was suppose to be our 6 months if we were still together but we aren't so yeahs I still think what could have been but like we lasted 3 months I guess thats good but im not that type of girl to like have a short term relationship im not that type of person but oh wells I had the best days of my life when we were still together I still remember all the memories we had together our first kiss, hug, touch I remember it all but like I said I think I will always have something for you no matter what happens cause your one of those people who I can't forget about you were my everything but I guess nows your nothing to me just another person in my life thats all and nothing more I guess. "there's no point holding onto something and someone that isn't yours anymore whom doesn't feel the same way, you'd just be wasting away your life and missing out on all the other opportunities opened up and available. love blinds us all and that's what hurts the most" sorry to say but its the truth and the truth hurts... xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
i've learnt that it takes up years to build up tru...
so when you feel like the sky is falling and there...
You'll be the luckiest person in the world when th...
take your records, take your freedom. Take your me...
If there was anyone to blame for the tears and my ...
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a c...
And it seems like sometimes the best choice for yo...
Remember when the sky was blue? That was when I st...
Sometimes I feel like there'e no getting through t...
No guy is worth your tears and when you find the o...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|