All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Msn: David Nguyen Itunes: Romeo & Juliet - Redd Styles Mood: Tired Didn't blog yesterday cause I wasn't home yesterday well I was but not at night I went to a party last night and didn't come home til the next day in the afternoon zzzzzz. About my weekend last night peters bdae party thingy jenny invited me and I yes so I got dressed and met up with jenny at cabra afterwards we met up with some othe people and then we decided to go to peters when we got there hardly anyone was there so we went to the park to play for awhile thens people started turning up so we went back to the house we helped out peters mum cook and stuff then we just sat outside the out talking and we met new people two boys called me cute and beautiful :$ yes it made me blush but yeah thanks guys so we just sat and talking for awhile while more people kept on turning up and some guy try hitting on me like eww far he scared the fuck out of me like seriously wtf is your problem? anyways the alki came but I didn't drink well I did but like one cruiser which was shared between me and one of the bonny guys and then people start leaving some happened :S don't wanna talk about it but yeah something happened and then we were in the house it was like lockdown like arrghh farr out whats wrong with you guys and then it was late and then I had no way to get home so I just decided to sleep over so I did with a few other people and I couldn't sleep cause I was cold and yeah I kept on waking up in the middle of the night cause I wasn't comfortable but then finally I just decided to wake up and stay awake so I did and then everyone started waking up and yeah we were in the room watching 17 again which I watched how many times and then we went downstairs to eat cause we were hungry then we sat outside talking for an hour or so afterwards we went back into the house and I got fixed up to go home then we went and waited for the bus and then I just hung around cabra for a bit cause I didn't wanna go home and get told off but when I did go home no one was home like farr out make me shit myself for no reason ==' afterwards my mum came home and she didn't say anything to me well she did but it wasn't that bad and she said i'm not allowed out and shit like my ass i'm staying home and yeah so I was at home and then my brother came home from his party and the beach and then time went so fast it was then time for tutor I thought I was tripping out mans seriously time went so fast tutor went really fast to like I remember just like reading and then out of no where it becomes 8 and I was like wtf already then in no time it was time to go home yays and now i'm writing this and like half falling asleep i'm so tired hardly go any sleep and I feel sore to so i'm gonna stop nows and go to sleep. Goodnights xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
Remember when the sky was blue? That was when I st...
Sometimes I feel like there'e no getting through t...
No guy is worth your tears and when you find the o...
A strong girl keeps her stuff in line and with tea...
No matter who broke your heart or how long it take...
i'm trying really hard not to cry over you because...
they say you never forget your first love well may...
So tell her lies and lead her on she's just a girl...
Though I don't exist to you, i'll always be here w...
everyone has someone in their life that keeps them...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|