All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Msn: Mark and Daniel Itunes - One time - justin bieber Mood: Alright
School went so fast to like omg why is it going so fast and yayers I finally got my laptop after 2 weeks of waiting but yeahs I finally got it now I don't really have to bring all of my books to schools yeahs and got like 2 more weeks of school then its holidays and I probaly sleep over my auntys house this holidays well I don't actually mind cause I miss sleeping over at my auntys house well yeahs. My day went like this
- PDH - Doing theory nows like bleh and ahahahas Monia and Jenny C thought I was peeking cause I looked stoned or something like that but sorry to say I don't do those types of things but yeahs I was just sick and felt so dead.
- History - Kept on doing the speeches and nga and I aruging on the laptop cause she can't type ahahahahas like omg we went on forever but yeahs it was fun :)
- Science - I got pissed off cause teacher didn't let me get my laptop so I just walked out the door and got it I sat there for almost the whole period but yeah finally got it yayer :)
- Sport - We lost to Cecil like always like farout why do you have to be good at sport oh wells whatevers its just a hightschool netball game nothing special yeah and then year 10 girls were talking about my brothers grade which was funny oh wells..
And I was talking to my older cousin since i'm like so close with him his like hows " " and i'm like I don't know and don't really care and his like do you still think about him and I was like every single day but yeahs its true everyday I do think about you and wonder what could of been if we didn't break up but yeahs shit happens and life goes on. But I do miss you and still think of you and at the end of the day I will always have something for you no matter what.
|
|
archives.
By post:
If there was anyone to blame for the tears and my ...
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a c...
And it seems like sometimes the best choice for yo...
Remember when the sky was blue? That was when I st...
Sometimes I feel like there'e no getting through t...
No guy is worth your tears and when you find the o...
A strong girl keeps her stuff in line and with tea...
No matter who broke your heart or how long it take...
i'm trying really hard not to cry over you because...
they say you never forget your first love well may...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|