All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Friday, September 18, 2009
Msn: David Nguyen Itunes: Mood: sad Sorry didn't blog for like 2 days I think well I have reasons well not really its just one day i wasn't bothered and the other I was too busy doing my assignment. I was up til 4.30 doing my assignment like far out just for freaken one assignment but yeahs atleast I got it done but I don't think I did it right but oh wells whatever i've been like stressing these past weeks but yeahs well I was messenger today it was so boring but funny at the same time went hunting lol it was full funny shit but yeahs well I can't be fucked to write about my day... I'm not to be sad or pissed off about this but yeahs I guess you don't care about me even though you said you did once but I guess not anymores but yes I know shit happens but I didn't want this to happen I miss you every fucking day all the days your not mine I miss you even more I try to put on a brave face saying I don't care and you can do whatever you want but at the same time I can't help but think what could of been if nothing had happen but I guess your happy now with some other girl I don't actually mind if you date her just don't do anything infront of me otherwise i'll just get sad or pissed off so yeahs I can't tell you what to do I just wanted to say i'm sorry for what I did to you all those times I hurt you but also at the same time i'm not sorry cause you hurt me too many times and I still stuck by you cause I thought you weren't that type of guy but guess your just like the rest of the boys I know.
|
|
archives.
By post:
take your records, take your freedom. Take your me...
If there was anyone to blame for the tears and my ...
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a c...
And it seems like sometimes the best choice for yo...
Remember when the sky was blue? That was when I st...
Sometimes I feel like there'e no getting through t...
No guy is worth your tears and when you find the o...
A strong girl keeps her stuff in line and with tea...
No matter who broke your heart or how long it take...
i'm trying really hard not to cry over you because...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|