All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Msn: Appeared offline Itunes: Empty - Dontae Mood: Tired
Ok well school holidays are over and school is on monday ==' I don't wanna go but at the same time I do my school holidays have been a blast I loved every moment of it been out mostly everyday of the holidays it was so fun and hecktic loool yeahs well me and him are talking again were always on and off but thats how we are but its alright I guess and he was going off at me cause I said I had a tongue piercing but I didn't I was just playing around but yeah he full went off at me saying I can't get one til i'm 19 tuh like that will happen wait maybe that will happen but yeahs don't wanna get him angry so probaly will but I don't think I will want one anymores by that age and then getting told off because I was off it last monday bleh getting told off so much last night but oh wells atleast he can't go off at me anymores oh wells but yeahs were close again I think well I guess so but yeahs Bleh school on monday zzzz... I think I got a test first day back or first week one of those so I got to be studying tomorrow hmm... school = blogging everyday again ahahas yeahs so I got nothing else to say so i'm gonna watch tv for awhile and then sleep if I can hoping I dont get waken up early tomorrow like I did today ==' xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
whatever we go through I will always roll with you
i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i w...
cause baby were stuck with eachother ain't nothing...
catch up
Alright... its over, but I promised to love you fo...
cause baby your my masterpiece
End this madness and lets all pretend that nothing...
Always&forever
i've learnt that it takes up years to build up tru...
so when you feel like the sky is falling and there...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|