All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Friday, September 25, 2009
Msn: Daniel Itune: August -Music is my life Mood: alright Today was fucking bludge and I mean a bludge all I do in class is sleep or watch movies or just sit there staring at my laptop in boredem my day went like this:
- Period 1&2 scripture - We were with year 8s I hate year 8s like farrout I rather have year 10s lol and like that guy was cute ahahahas yeahs but his engaged like omg lol I like to imagine now a days.
- Period 3 English - umm continue with that sheet ms gave us from like a few days ago and I didn't even bring so I just sat there listening to music while ms thought I was doing work she so stupid.
- Period 4 Geo - Did nothing this class is like a total bludge I never do anything in this class maybe cause ms king is a bludgy teacher.
- Period 5 Maths - No one did work everyone were making up excuses not to do work and ms dang didn't even care I think shes a cool teacher nows maybe cause she doesn't care what I do in class atleast I do my homework ahahas
- Period 6 Science - Had mr tran he was full threatening us stupid teacher just cause I was talking to mr pham about next year jerseys farout sir your such a not fun teacher only when it comes to bball I can do whatever I want lol
I can't be fucked to be talking about anything cause i'm like dead tired right nows wanting to sleep well he tried talking to me today saying whats up mate I just turned around and looked at me and then turned around and rolled my eyes like you think that i'm going to talk to you after what you did to me I don't fucking think so and I was so close to saying can I help you? seriously I would of said it but i'm not that type of person and you know it so yeahs whatever you can like so whatever you want nows I don't care alright your such a jerk nows and a dickhead I like how you were before when I was in year 7 and 8 and nows your just like... yeahs so whatever do whatever you want now I don't care.
|
|
archives.
By post:
End this madness and lets all pretend that nothing...
Always&forever
i've learnt that it takes up years to build up tru...
so when you feel like the sky is falling and there...
You'll be the luckiest person in the world when th...
take your records, take your freedom. Take your me...
If there was anyone to blame for the tears and my ...
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a c...
And it seems like sometimes the best choice for yo...
Remember when the sky was blue? That was when I st...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|