All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Msn: Rosa, Danica, Jess, Mark Itunes: Fed Up - Elliot Smith Mood: Tired
Holidays omfg have be so wild been out everyday since friday last week like omg i'm so tired I just wanna sleep and never wake up until i'm full of energy but that doesn't happen cause i'm out everyday hoping tomorrow I can sleep in I need my sleep Well went canberra on sunday and came back monday night canberra was so boring i've been everywhere in canberra so I was bored there but I had my laptop to watch movies on and my ipod and omg it was freezing up there mans I was so cold but yeahs I guess I had fun I met some guy? lol forgot what his name was but he was cute ahahahas but thats only a one time thing don't think so i'm gonna see him again well maybe who knows. Tuesday was a crazy day met new people ahahahas I think there from chezo but yeahs and michael omg mychonny look alike far he so looks like mychonny and he covered his face when I asked for a photo hmph! so mean but yeahs he as a girlfriend apparently loool karaoke felt long for some reason but yeahs me and shan sang can't help but wait we sang the whole say yays usually we will get bored of the song and then skip it but we didn't so yeahs and took photos when walking around and we were bothered to go all the way to 5 level supre but yeahs theres nothing there all like slutty clothes I gotta admitt and omg that big a book store far mans I got lost in there its so big well traci and melinda tried hurting joesph aka jason :L he doesn't like that name but I call him that anyways oh wells yeahs they failed at it they just hurt themselves full funny mans and thats about it I think oh yeah i'm going shopping sometime this week or on monday and i'm also going pump yeahs I haven't been pump so yeahs and I haven't asked yet to but I think I should be allowed cause like it closer and yeahs but I hope I can go well thats all from me. xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
cause baby were stuck with eachother ain't nothing...
catch up
Alright... its over, but I promised to love you fo...
cause baby your my masterpiece
End this madness and lets all pretend that nothing...
Always&forever
i've learnt that it takes up years to build up tru...
so when you feel like the sky is falling and there...
You'll be the luckiest person in the world when th...
take your records, take your freedom. Take your me...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|