All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Friday, July 24, 2009
Its been one month since we broke up and I'm still not over you. I thought I would be over you by nows but guess not :( I want to get over you so I can move on and not be sad everytime your happy or with another girl or not with me I'm always thinking about you and always missing you. I always ask myself why am I so inlove with you? Is it because we've always been there for eachother and have so many memories? or is it that I just love you to much to let you go? Last night I just exploded, just broke down into tears for like half an hour I don't know what happen to make me explode cause usually I'll just ignore my feelings and just stay sad but last night for the first time I just broke down into tears and I wanted to kill myself didn't want to be alive cause like how can I move on without you by myside? But everyone says I deserve better cause I really cared and loved you a lot and you didn't know how much even though you hurt me so many times I still managed to love you cause I always thought that you will always love me but like it's funny how the person you love always says they're not gonna hurt you but it always ends up beening them. Was I stupid to believe every word you told me? Or was I just happy that I was with you? But to be honest I still love you I'm not gonna lie if I could get over you that would be good cause I would be happy and not think about you anymores but I know you already moved on even though it hurts me everytime you talk to her since now your close with her but that used to be me I missed beening close to you and you being there for me when I need you. I wish I could go back in time when me and you were just close friends thats it and that I would never ever said yes to you when you liked me but I did and I fell in love with you but all I can do now is wait and I would always be there whenever your sad or some girl breaks your heart I will always be there for you... But guess you will never know that
|
|
archives.
By post:
Wednesday 22nd July 2009
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
Tuesday 21st july 2009
LOVEEE
Love is a battlefield
Monday 20th July 2009
Sunday 19th July 2009
Saturday 18th July 2009
conversation :)
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|