All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Monday, August 10, 2009
Well haven't blogged yesterday cause I was busy well not really just really tired so I couldn't be fucked well I'm blogging today and everyday for the rest of the week :D hopefully ok about my day I had a bball tournament it was alright I guess and other teams thought i was in year 7 like wtf ?!?! I'm not in year 7 but yeah we didn't win any games :( because they were so big and scary looking and haha some random guy tried picking me up but didn't work sucker! :L I'm so mean but its true he can't even pick up girls saying all this shit man you guys suck but I gotta admitt he was cute but sorry no thanks I'm fine for nows and Mr Tran omg made me play with cramps in my leg and he knew stupid fucker but oh wells I got used to the pain so I didnt really mind and I'm happy I got my free throws in :D so proud of myself even though I havent played in awhile I'm still pretty good but the bad thing is I can't play for a long time I think cause I'm unfit oh wells time to get fit :D and and I got so many bruises, leg hurts like no tomorrow and I'm so sore and I got sport tomorrow GG mans I do so many sports now but I like sport so its good for me. Anyways he was there today and I was meant to say hello to him but didn't and then he went off me for that but yeah I'm not ready to say hello cause I'm still confused about things that are happening so yeahs but I have to say hello soon otherwise his gonna go off at me for not saying hellos but I will say hellos tomorrow if I have the guts to but I think I do but its just the people he is always with they are scary people. xoxo Sonnia
|
|
archives.
By post:
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
its been 5 days
Its been one month...
Wednesday 22nd July 2009
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
Tuesday 21st july 2009
LOVEEE
Love is a battlefield
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|