All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, August 29, 2009
My day was effen boring I just stayed home and slept most of the time in bed just watching movies and falling asleep and waking up wondering what the time is and wondering if he was online so I decided to go onto the computer to download music and go online but I was appeared offline cause I didn't wanna talk to anyone but him so yeahs he wasn't online so I just sat there downloading music after I was finished I had a shower and watched tv for a whiles then went online around 7ish hoping he was online and thank god he was online :D we talked and he said " Sonnia I think I love you :$ " like yes I love you to ahahahas were gone so corny nows but cornys cute and I told shan and all she said was ngawwws how cute you guys are cute like omg shan I get the point were cute alright so we continued talking and you bringing up memories from the past and you scaring me in one of the movies we were watching together I got to admitt you got me good in that movie but I didn't get scared for the rest of the movie ahahahahas well nows your offline and I miss you like no tomorrow :( hate missing you its like I wanna cry cause your not mine but I just have to wait til monday to see you ngawws monday is like so far away from today well its just one day but seriously its so long and I miss you already wells got a bball game on friday versing Canley like GG everyone saying they are big o.O i'm scared I don't like big people they scare me so much hahas well i'm tired and i'm going to parra tomorrow with shan :) only us two going to parra movie and shopping ahahas I remember when I did that with him it was fun but I guess we can make new memories together :) all I can say is that I FUCKING MISS YOU :( xox Sonnia
|
|
archives.
By post:
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
Sometimes people don't relise what they have until...
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
I miss the way you hold my hands, i miss the way y...
You told me to stop being silly and believe you lo...
You asked me what was wrong, and so badly I wanted...
Even though you broke my heart I still smile when ...
It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, ...
When you told me that I was a star in your sky, ba...
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying t...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|