All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, August 22, 2009
What is your name? Sonnia Nair How old are you? 14 What is the link to your website, blog or myspace? www.bbysonnia.blogspot.com Where are you right at this moment? In my room Choose 5 words to describe yourself? Tall, Fat, Loud, Lame, Lazy Do you smoke? No Do you drink? Yeahs Do you swear? Yeahs Do you have low self-esteem? Sometimes Do you go online a lot? Yeahs but trying to stop Do you like taking pictures? Yeahs Do you like to have your picture taken? Depends for what Would you ever date someone 5-10 years younger than you? No Would you ever date someone 5-10 years older than you? Maybe Do you think you're werid or normal? Werid What do you like least about your body? Legs What do you like most about your body? Nothing Has there ever been a rumor spread about you? Yeah Do you prefer to hang out with one friend or group of friends? Group of friends Who knows most about you? Brother Who do you trust the most with your secrets? Bestfriend Name one person whose arms you feel safe in? Daniel Have you ever? Been in love? Yes Had your heart broken? Yes Spun until you were so dizzy you couldn't walk? Yes Screamed so much you lost your voice? Yes Done something extremely unexpected? Yes Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Yes Been called a tease? No What what what? What is your biggest fear? Losing someone What was your scariest dream? No comment What was your best dream? No comment What is your greatest strength? Hiding pain Do you have any bad habits? Yeahs Do you think life has been good to you so far? NO! :@ Do you have any piercings? Yeahs What does your underwear look like? Mossimo? Which do you prefer? Jeans or dress? Jeans Pizza or pasta? Pizza Rich or happy? Happy Last furry thing you touched? Dog Last song you listened to? Romeo & juliet - redd stylez Last person you talked to on the phone today? Him Last Watched Tv? Now Last Compliment you received? I'm cute when I whine by him Random? What are your first thoughts waking up? Time If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Blue What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Dress sence :L Are you shy to ask someone out? guess so cause i'm a chick don't do the asking Most memorable experience with a friend? Got heaps Do you belive in soulmates? Yeahs Do you think that it's possibe your heart doesnt give you a choice with whom it falls in love with? Yes What is something about you that people would be surprised to know? Umm a lot of things What is one thing you've learned about yourself in the last year or so? That I don't get what I wish for.
|
|
archives.
By post:
It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, ...
When you told me that I was a star in your sky, ba...
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying t...
Your're slowly killing me inside.. and I can't do ...
And it was over like that. A moment ago your hands...
You don't love me you never will but somehow I sti...
I never thought i'll be in love like this
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|