All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Hmmm my day it was so boring it was sleeep then go out to eat then sleeep again it was a boring and lazy days well I don't like todays date cause yeah and today just got me thinking what could of been if nothing happened between us would I be happy or not well I know i'm never happy anymores I say I am but the truth is that i'm not happy i'm never happy now a days I just fake a smile and everyone thinks that I am well some guy asked me to his formal like a couple of days ago and I haven't gave him an answer yets but i'm not sure if I wanna go he said we will go just as " friends " I don't think it will end up being like that cause its formal and like yeahs and i'm just a friend we aren't that close but now were getting close for some reason at the end of ever convo he askes for my answer but I just say i'm still thinking about it but yeahs I got a long time cause it's like at the end of the year and I got like another 4 months but he said he needs an answer cause his paying for me but yeahs what if he gets a gf or I get a bf what happens then would I still go with him or not well all these questions are popping up in my mind so my answer is that I don't know cause like its still a long time but hopefully i'll go with you well maybe..
|
|
archives.
By post:
When you told me that I was a star in your sky, ba...
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying t...
Your're slowly killing me inside.. and I can't do ...
And it was over like that. A moment ago your hands...
You don't love me you never will but somehow I sti...
I never thought i'll be in love like this
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
Tuesday 11th August 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|