All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Well my weekends are very boring I have nothing to do cause there is nothing to do its either I stay home sleep and movies or I got out to tennis and play for a few hours then come home and do nothing i'm so lazy to go out actually I just don't feel like its just like narh I don't wanna come or i'm not allowed but seriously its just I can't be fucked i'm trying to stay home and be a good girl but my mum always askes if i'm going out shes surprised that I tend to stay home more often its like what? can't I stay home and be a good girl oh wells, well my aunty asked if I wanted to stay over at her place for a couple of weeks and I said yes but on the holidays cause you live to far and it would be a hassel for you to take me to school and pick me up so i'm going to stay at my auntys place on the holidays when my uncle and cousin go overseas so its just all girls in the house ahahahas and me hogging the foxtel like I always do i'm so mean but yeahs not my fault and plus there nothing else to do in the house besides sleep and foxtel cause they have no net which sucks but its a good thing no net for like a couple of weeks and no communication with anyone unless people call or text me there that but I doubt i'll have credit even though I always have credit ahahahas yeahs but I don't know just been busy lately with sport and studies i'm such a good nows focusing on sport and studies well i'm happy got 85% on my maths test but its not my final mark :L so i'm waiting for my final mark and I hope I get a better mark (Y) and maths teacher and class is so surprised that I got a high mark cause I never do anything in class I just put my ipod in my ears and don't do anything well I guess its my tutor thanks mai! best tutor teacher ever ahahas well its my bedtime nows got school tomorrow ==' xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
Even though you broke my heart I still smile when ...
It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, ...
When you told me that I was a star in your sky, ba...
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying t...
Your're slowly killing me inside.. and I can't do ...
And it was over like that. A moment ago your hands...
You don't love me you never will but somehow I sti...
I never thought i'll be in love like this
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|