All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Today was a long and tiring day and and I didn't get to see him today and not until next week :( GG for me I missed him so much and yes people knew that I missed someone but doesn't know who if they did they will be like wtf why him and stuff but only a few people know so yeahs sorry I know I wasn't meant to tell anyone but I did so yeah sorry :( dont worry these people won't tell anyone :) cause I trust them well this is my day
- Food Tec - Stupid teacher always picks on the back row just cause were loud and never pays attention in class but we alway get the highest marks in test so in your face bitch!
- Pass - In the fitness lap playing table tennis and the gym and omg I play table tennis like tennis like I use to much power :L
- Double Geo - Our class telling the teacher we don't know anything cause in terms 1 and 2 we had like subs for each lesson and they just gave us find-a-words ahahas so shes gonna give us revision such a nice teacher :)
- English - Watching Romeo & Juliet Lol the boys were so egar to see juliets naked body like geez its just boobs and a vagina like all girls have it and if you wanna see it go watch porn ahahahas
- Science - Sub agains Stupid teacher can't talk english and he gave us the answers to our work ahahas nice teacher
After school bball training so tiring and yeahs but it was alright we were practicsing our shooting cause apparently we all suck well after training had tennis and i'm the only one who knows how to do that serve forgot whats its called but yeah i'm the only one that knows how to do it and yeahs but my toss sucks lol its not straight ahahahas well not my fault. xox Sonnia
|
|
archives.
By post:
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
I miss the way you hold my hands, i miss the way y...
You told me to stop being silly and believe you lo...
You asked me what was wrong, and so badly I wanted...
Even though you broke my heart I still smile when ...
It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, ...
When you told me that I was a star in your sky, ba...
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying t...
Your're slowly killing me inside.. and I can't do ...
And it was over like that. A moment ago your hands...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|