All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Msn: Appearing offline Itunes: Gotta let you go - jeremy greene ft na'sha Mood: Bored shitless
My day was alright I guess well i'm not bothered for school anymores I tend to jig nows but I don't go out with friends I stay home and sleep or something like that well people are saying I shouldn't be doing that I know I shouldn't be doing this but like school its just like wtf and I can't be bothered for it anymores cause its always a bludge school is always a bludge I hardly do anything in school anymores well this is how my day went: - English: Such a bludge nows we were doing that romeo and juliet booklet but I didn't do anything I just sat there listening to my ipod.
- Geo: In the computer room working on our notebook thingy we were doing speeches today but then more than half the class didn't do it and ms king was like we are going to lose marks like so what if were going to lose marks its not like i'm going to do it in year 11 and 12.
- Science: I got a merit award today :) cause I know whats the opposite of conductor is ahahahas lol and that Chris guy like wtf was he doing in class he keeps putting his hand down in pants like wtf are you doing and dude its school and and his so cocky and big headed about himself like geez get over yourself and grow up!
- Sport: We tied with Canley i'm not bothered for sport no mores its so boring and the bus ride was like so comfortable on the way there I almost fell asleep but didn't but on the way back I was sleeping for like 5 mins then work up but yeahs it was so comfortable.
Tomorrow I have an excursion to some garden thingy and we have to go to fucking period 0 I hate period 0 cause the teachers a bitch and a fucking import and who can't speak english but oh wells atleast i'm out of school for the whole day besides period 0 ==' and we come back late to school stupid excursion why can't we leave early and come back early? why do we have to come back late neh oh wells whatever I don't give a fuck anymores well I should go to sleep nows but don't think I can cause like I miss him so much its been like 9 days without talking to you even though I see you everyday I still miss you so much but I got to say your a hypercrit but yeahs I still love you no matter what and i'm hoping I don't cry over you well I shouldn't cause it isn't right. xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
No matter who broke your heart or how long it take...
i'm trying really hard not to cry over you because...
they say you never forget your first love well may...
So tell her lies and lead her on she's just a girl...
Though I don't exist to you, i'll always be here w...
everyone has someone in their life that keeps them...
As we grow older together, as we continue to chang...
I want to be your favourite hello and hardest good...
You can't easily let go of something that you've b...
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|