All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Msn: Mark and Pio Itunes: Lullaby-bye - Alex james mood : missing you
My day was so boring I slept until like 3 ==' like wtf did I do last night well I was out last night well in the morning I was at a party came home at like 5 or 6 in the morning I was to dead to do anything so I just got changed and dropped to the bed and slept my mum thought I was dead or something cause I didn't come out til like 5 ahahahas but oh wells I kinda finished off my foodtec assignment even though its like due in week 8 but i'm like suppose to be studying cause got Geo and English test on monday like GG mans i'm gonna study my ass off cause I hardly get good marks for these subjects anymore. Hmmm.. its been one week since I haven't talked to you I guess i'm not over you and I miss you even though last night I said I fucking hate you but yeahs I miss you its just like wtf is wrong with you, your such an idiot for what you did and today is only Saturday got Sunday to go but I got tutor tomorrow night and i'm not sure if I should go out tomorrow or not maybe not cause next week i'm going out and maybe the week after so thats going out 2 weeks in a row but I hardly go out nows I guess its a good thing since I have so many assignments due and tests coming up got time to study and stuff and I need to get good marks well i'm hoping I do. I FUCKING MISS YOU AND YOU WON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!
|
|
archives.
By post:
So tell her lies and lead her on she's just a girl...
Though I don't exist to you, i'll always be here w...
everyone has someone in their life that keeps them...
As we grow older together, as we continue to chang...
I want to be your favourite hello and hardest good...
You can't easily let go of something that you've b...
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
Sometimes people don't relise what they have until...
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
I miss the way you hold my hands, i miss the way y...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|