All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Msn: appeared offline itunes: lullaby-bye - alex james mood: confused Why are my weekends so boring nows? I hardly go out I remember every weekend I used to go out both days saturday and sundays but now I just stay home and sleep or go out with my mum I wonder why i'm staying home nows maybe cause I just don't feel like going out or I should start staying home more often but my mum always askes me why aren't I going out like what do you want me to go? if you do then I will but when I do go shes always like I go out to much like geez make up your mind well tutor was a bludge didn't do anything even though I was suppose to be studying for geo and english test gonna fail ==' but oh wells I can't be fucked with anything nows and schools boring like theres nothing to do anymores its like bleh sometimes I wish it was just holidays cause I like holidays maybe next holidays I should spend it at my auntys cause I haven't slept over in awhiles but my cousins a bitch like arrghh such a piss off oh wells maybe I should and just ignore her when i'm there. My tutor teacher asked hows me and andy ==' I don't know and don't care cause to me his just playing with me and I don't like guys who do that cause they are just jerks so yeahs I don't know and don't care cause his not commited and his not worth my time but like its so hard just to get over him maybe I will always have those feeling towards him maybe its just there and i'll never forget about him but I don't know what I want nows maybe I should just concentrate on school and stuff boys for nows cause I know there are heaps out there well i'm like confused about everything so maybe i'll just concentrate on school until I know what I want just maybe.
|
|
archives.
By post:
they say you never forget your first love well may...
So tell her lies and lead her on she's just a girl...
Though I don't exist to you, i'll always be here w...
everyone has someone in their life that keeps them...
As we grow older together, as we continue to chang...
I want to be your favourite hello and hardest good...
You can't easily let go of something that you've b...
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
Sometimes people don't relise what they have until...
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|