All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Msn: Jenny nguyen A Itunes: City of my heart - lil eddie Mood: Don't give a fuck about anything
Hmm well school was alright I guess and sport fucken teacher hate you freaken kills the game cause someone wasn't in proper shoes like geez we are already half way who gives a fuck then whatever fucken hell you wreck everything like arrrghhh well yeahs umm training was tiring mr tran full pushes us like no tomorrow and yes we all know that canley is a tough school but its just how it is we don't care if we win or lose its just a high school bball game really isn't that important like I don't care but yeahs sorry i'm in a raging mood and i'm really pissed off and annoyed well he didn't talk to me tonight and I wonder why maybe its time to get over you and move on and I should stop thinking that you will come back but sometimes you just do it to hurt me again or for your own amusement but seriously if you wanna hurt me just go date another girl and that well cut me like no tomorrow. I just wanna go to a place where I can scream my lung out and no one would care its like no one cares about me no mores even you I guess its like one day your saying you love me and then the next day I don't even care farr I hate guys like that its so frustrating like can you just stick to one thing and prove it cause I hate it :@ but I guess it just life and thats how people are. But right now I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone I just wanna escape and don't come back til there is no drama and i'm perfectly happy. I just don't know anymores :S
|
|
archives.
By post:
As we grow older together, as we continue to chang...
I want to be your favourite hello and hardest good...
You can't easily let go of something that you've b...
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
Sometimes people don't relise what they have until...
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
I miss the way you hold my hands, i miss the way y...
You told me to stop being silly and believe you lo...
You asked me what was wrong, and so badly I wanted...
Even though you broke my heart I still smile when ...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|