All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Monday, August 31, 2009
Msn: Daniel, Nga, Danica Itunes: Down - Claude Kelly Mood: Missing him ( even though I was just talking to him )
Hmm... my day it was freaken boring and long and I wanted to sleep in so many of my classes but didn't end up sleeping well I did for like 5 or 10 mins then I would wake up and yeahs had training. I have training like everyday besides Wednesday but our game is on friday so I guess its kinda worth it and today I stayed until like 6 but I hardly did anything I waited until most people was gone then I was shooting with him like omg whenever he says something I get it in and when he doesn't I miss like what is this and like he tried to hug me but then my brother drove in so he didn't get to ahahahas sucked in for you maybe next time I suppose and and i'm like waking up so early nows this morning I woke up at like 6.40 like wtf so early but I didn't get up I just stayed in bed til my alarm went off after that I got up and got dressed for school and omfg I got so much test coming up and assignments due I gotta get a move I got an assignment due this week and haven't started GG for me but like omg not bothered to do it I fucken hate science its just like wtf why do we need it? like fmd ohs wells i'm tired and missing him so I wanna go to sleep so I can wake up then i'll get to see him sooner :D ahahahas xo Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
I want to be your favourite hello and hardest good...
You can't easily let go of something that you've b...
If you really loved me like you said, then you wou...
Sometimes people don't relise what they have until...
perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncriti...
I miss the way you hold my hands, i miss the way y...
You told me to stop being silly and believe you lo...
You asked me what was wrong, and so badly I wanted...
Even though you broke my heart I still smile when ...
It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, ...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|