All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Msn: Appeared offline Itunes: Fallin for you - qwote Mood: Tired Hmm friday night went to a party and came home the next day at 7pm! wtf is wrong me i'm like full partying and not caring if I come home or not this is not like me I would never sleep over after what happen last time but this time I did and I don't know why I just did and I didn't tell anyone that I slept over but they thought I was at home sleeping the whole time so I didn't get in trouble which was the good thing but yeahs I need to be doing my assignments and studying for one more test i'm almost in year 10 and I said I would get my studys straight in august after me and him broke up well I kinda did then I didn't again so yeahs but I have to start studying properly and not going out to partys and not coming home and pay attention in school not listening to my ipod or watching movies or just day dreaming I have to pay attention in class and stop bludging but I doubt that would work but yeahs I gotta be a good girl nows and no boys for awhile I guess but yeahs get everything sorted out and studies straight and be happy which I think I am but I don't think I am and I just have a habit of telling people I do and put like a fake smile on my face so they believe me but sorry to say guys i'm not happy at all I haven't been for like 5 months already well i'm doing more sport to get my mind off things a lot of things so that should be a lot easier I guess...
|
|
archives.
By post:
you got me thinking do you still think about me li...
i'm sorry for loving you
i'm gonna be the love thats gonna last forever
boy you keep on showing me that i'm your favourite ex
whatever we go through I will always roll with you
i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i w...
cause baby were stuck with eachother ain't nothing...
catch up
Alright... its over, but I promised to love you fo...
cause baby your my masterpiece
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|