All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Sorry haven't been updating this but like yeahs I wasn't in the mood to talk about my days at school and how things are so yeahs here is a little update school holidays has finished back to school and I have heaps and heaps of test and assignments and i'm not bothered to study anything but yeahs I guess I have to anyways. Well I fucking miss you agains wtf is wrong with me? Geez even though we were seeing eachother and we weren't dating but those 2/3 weeks was like the best ever well not really best but second best :) but I just can't seem to get you out of my head I miss you everyday even when were talking I still miss you i'm like crazy for you I don't know why but I just am and I miss everything about you, I miss how you would randomly text me saying " Babe I miss you, where are you " I miss hanging out with you it was like so fun just to be with you even if it was for 5 mins, I miss you coming to my place out of nowhere just cause you were in cabra and just wanted to see me and give me a hug in other words I miss everything about you, I miss you so much and no words can describe it but guess what we have is over nows all I can do is just wait for you but I don't think you will be back cause your a guy you move on to another girl just like that like you have nows but I would never have the guts to tell you cause thats how I am but if you read this then you will know how much I miss you but when you ask me I would answer " no I don't its to some other guy but reallys it to you " Now all I can say is that ilya
|
|
archives.
By post:
i'm gonna be the love thats gonna last forever
boy you keep on showing me that i'm your favourite ex
whatever we go through I will always roll with you
i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i w...
cause baby were stuck with eachother ain't nothing...
catch up
Alright... its over, but I promised to love you fo...
cause baby your my masterpiece
End this madness and lets all pretend that nothing...
Always&forever
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|