All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
MSN: Andy, Jenny, David, Rosa ITUNES: Its my time - fabolous feat jeremiah MOOD: Sleepy and Stressed 1. I hate today it was so fucking hot I hate hot days while i'm playing sports its so fucking gay I hate it bleh can't wait til holidays :) I asked my mum if I could sleep over my auntys place and she said no she never says no probaly cause my aunty is going to be at work and no one is gonna look after me bleh mum i'm not that young I can look after myself jeez stop treating me like i'm a little kid when i'm not. 2. Well I offically hate you, you fucking flirt with every guy you see like geez what do you want a boyfriend well you got one but look what happen to that and seriously it like you have no feelings and then you go off saying iloveyou, baby and shit to some other guys geez you fucking have no feelings and you don't care about it and your not even pretty fucking ugly shit arrghh I hate you now far out I thought I could trust you but guess I can't nows. 3. I'm sorry :( I didn't mean to hurt you like this I hope you understand but you told me you will wait for me but I don't think you should cause like its been awhile since i've been like you but you always know how to cheer me up and iloveyou for it but I really am sorry.
|
|
archives.
By post:
if this is what it feels like falling in love then...
you got me thinking do you still think about me li...
i'm sorry for loving you
i'm gonna be the love thats gonna last forever
boy you keep on showing me that i'm your favourite ex
whatever we go through I will always roll with you
i don't wish to be everything to everyone, but i w...
cause baby were stuck with eachother ain't nothing...
catch up
Alright... its over, but I promised to love you fo...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|