All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Woot Woot we won our game against Moorebank even though we were losing hard :L we ended up winning like yeah baby well this was how my day was;
- PDH - Couldn't do sport cause of my swollen muscle but did it anyways so yeahs but it was so boring afl is so boring I hate the sport.
- History - It was such a boring lesson I wanted to sleep so bad but didn't cause i'm a good girl and pays attention in class :D
- Science - Science is the same as always we get into class miss tells us our SRP is due soon blah blah blah and then we go off copying work of the overhead and my book is so not up to date its like never up to date anymores.
Sport we versed Moorebank today and we wont woooh lol yeahs it was so shit cause no one was in the mood to play so it was so shit and yeah but atleast we won and then after school I went to eat with the friends and yeah it was so funny Traci taking pics of us and we fulling yelling at her like geez we already started eating so yeahs well afterwards went tg to meet up with Jenny and Xochilt and then went woolies and then just went to the station and sat down it was full funny cause we have a lot to talk about and all then it was time to go home then got home and netted, net is so boring nows well he didn't talk to me it was maybe cause I was in the shower when he signed in but oh wells I don't really mind cause I think i'm over him well not really I tend to look for him and wish for him to talk to me but oh wells whatever I don't mind anymores he has moved on and maybe I should to well I think I should move on and like face the fact that he has moved on and that he is happy nows but like when his happy i'm happy so theres that but yeahs I just wish everything can go back to the way we were before with a really close friendship and yeahs it was fun thens but oh wells its like just gotta live with it. xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
You don't love me you never will but somehow I sti...
I never thought i'll be in love like this
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
Tuesday 11th August 2009
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|