All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Today was a normal day at school I'm not sore anymores and thats a first cause I'm usually sore after training or something like that.
- Foodtec - had practical it was like full fail ahahahas but were not finished our food yets.
- PASS - talking about what nations means everyone has there own opinion so it was a long class discussion.
- Double Geo - Actually learnt something which is a first cause I never learn anything in this subject and the teacher looks like my cousin which is very werid :L
- English - Romeo&Juliet booklet me and Traci finished it first working together makes work very fast and easy.
- Science - Coping work off the overhead but didn't copy it all cause I wasnt bothered and just spent most of the time talking and not paying attention.
Had training afterschool for Bball U15, I got knocked but some guy cause it was boys verses girls which is unfair and plus the boys aren't fit they cause they couldn't run up and down the court ahahahas and the boys were surprised that I play centre like ok I get the point just dont have to say it all the times and stupid allan your so tall I couldn't do anything so I was just running up and down the court but I have noticed that I dont get tired easily anymores so I must be doing something right to get my fitness level up and and we finished at 5 today like omg so late and then I had to rush home and get dressed for tennis, tennis wasn't that hard it was actually funny cause everyone was sore and tired cause we had sport earlier in the day so we kept on missing the ball when it came to us afterward I went to eat steak like oh no not allowed to eat junk but I never finish the steak anyways actually I never finish any of my food when I got out to eat unless i'm really hungry and ahahahas I said hello to him today it was funny I tend to laugh all the times nows, its maybe cause i'm over him maybe not sure but yeahs not scared to avoid him anymores and shit but its really funny i'm always laughing at him but yeahs guess its a good thing (Y) xox Sonnia
|
|
archives.
By post:
Tuesday 11th August 2009
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
its been 5 days
Its been one month...
Wednesday 22nd July 2009
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|