All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Today was a really boring I just stayed home all day the only time I went out today was when I went to eat with my mum and tutor these were the only times I went out today yeahs it was such a boring day nothing to do these days so i'm trying to make my own fun which i'm failing at ahahahas well its 10.55 and i'm blogging when I should be sleeping cause got school tomorrow and got a test which i'm not bothered to study for i'm like so lazy to i'm just hoping I get a good mark cause like in maths im kinda near the top end of the year if you know what I mean but yeahs need to get my studies up cause ever since I was with andy I didn't really do my studies well so I gotta get that up so no more boys for nows lol and and looks like i'm not going overseas this year like fuck me dead I wanted to get away from everything for like a month but no I can't maybe next year well hopefully next year at the end of there and I wonder who my next bf will be ahahahas don't ask me why i'm thinking of this it just popped into my mind but yeahs for nows I actually don't want one but if some guy does happen to like me and then I like him to of course I will get into a relationship with him but i'm kinda scared of getting hurt agains i'm not the type for like short relationships as you can see that well that was random and yeahs have nothing else to say.. byees its time for me to sleep xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
Tuesday 11th August 2009
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
its been 5 days
Its been one month...
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|