All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hmm...Today my day was kinda boring did nothing all day did no work at all well thats how my Tuesdays are :L and and sport was cancelled :@ stupid rain why today but my mum was right I should of stayed home and I was so sore and dead my whole body aches like no fucking tomorrow stupid bball never knew that sport can make me ache so much :( but atleast its kinda worth it and atleast my bball skills will be better cause I suck at bball and yeahs oks well about my day in english I did nothing I just sat there with my ipod in my ear and didn't do anything and didn't get told off which is a first next was geo I never do any work in her class my book is like so empty I probaly only did like 10 pages of work and the rest of mybook is scribbles and drawings and convos in class :P then it was recess I was at the libary printing out my assignment stupid survey and its due tomorrow ==' I don't really care anyways cause my teacher isn't here but if another teach collects it then its GG for me neh oh well I dont care after that it was science I was full raging at the techer because she said booklet B was due tomorrow and I was like wtf we just got the booklet today and all so I arugued with the teacher for half the lesson and I was right all that raging for no reason but atleast I didnt have to do work then it was lunch and I was craving for so much food today like farr ate so much but I lost the weight off :D at training after school that was like a massive work out mans but its good cause my game is on friday and we need to win so we make history :D that would be cool if we did anyways I was at cabra til 7 today but I was at the library studying and doing my assignment and thanks to that guy that helped me with my SPR your such a nerd ahahahas and then everyone went and then me and jenny decided to get lollies cause we were craving lollies after we got lollies we went to te station to sit down and we just talked and talked until it was 7 then we had to go but overall it was a boring day. xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
its been 5 days
Its been one month...
Wednesday 22nd July 2009
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
Call me corny or whatever but I don't care
Tuesday 21st july 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|