All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Friday, August 14, 2009
Stop fucking making everything complicated can't you see i'm trying to make an effort here like farr out don't need to ignore me everytime I say hello or when I need to tell you something cause like i'm not letting a boy get in way of our friendship again it sucks but like yeahs can't you see i'm trying to make an effort and your just making it complicated so it sucks but if you wanna be like this I can be like this so now I give up on trying so if you wanna talk to me or anything you can come up to me and talk cause now I dont give a fuck about it anymores do what you fucking want i'm sick of this shit, i'm sick of everything to do with you and him, i'm trying to forget the fact that you like him and he likes you i'm trying to forget it but your not letting me do it so like do whatever you fucking want now I dont give a shit..
After letting that all out school was actually fun :D this was my day;
- PDH - We were in a classroom watching a movie and no one watched the movie everyone did there own thing I was reading then I gave up and went to sleep cause I was dead tired.
- Foodtec - We finished our practical it was so yummy but the chicken wasn't fully cooked but everything tasted nice I feel sorry for pk's and nhan's food the chicken wasn't even cooked it was full raw with blood coming out of it full gross mans but the food tasted really nice.
- English - Continued to read romeo and juliet.
- History - In the computer room was using that notebook thingy me and jannie in a group and took like a whole lesson to do the title page ahahahas but it was fun :).
And we had U15's bball today and we WON! like yes baby and I scored the first goal it was so fun and tiring but like sefton was a good team to play against they got like good dribbles and that got through all of us but they can't shoot which sucks so they lost and there was this one girl who could shoot 3 pointers like come on mans stop being pussy and drive up to the ring but oh wells they lost and Cabra won so were all happy our next game is canley ==' they are going to be hard cause they are good but hoping we can beat them and make history :D xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
Tuesday 11th August 2009
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
1st August 2009
its been 5 days
Its been one month...
Wednesday 22nd July 2009
I wanna love you. But I just can't seem to do it yet
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|