All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Today was a long day I hate long days its such a piss off I hate it well this was my day;
- Maths - Err period 0 maths I hate period 0 its really boring and I don't do anything just sit there and I do nothing but ih wells I got 85% on my maths so far but its not my final marks well I wanna get around 90 it would be so cool if I did but shocking at the same time to but yeahs oh wells still a good mark :)
- PASS - In the computer room it was such a bludge didn't do anything in there only did like 3 questions LOL such a bludge.
- Science - I wanted to sleep so bad I was so tired well I did go to sleep for like 5 mins then the heater came on then it got very hot so I woke up and I didn't do any work like usual.
- English - Continued reading romeo and juliet :)
- PDH - Just sat there and did nothing I can't do sport for a week stupid swollen muscle crap can't even walk properly without it hurting arrghh such a piss off.
- Science - Teacher let us have a free period love you ms jey ahahahas it was funny we were bitching about people so funny but yeahs also last period so everyone was dead tired.
I have relised growing up is like going to be complicated cause like you will need a job and uni and stuff its going to be complicated its just going to be like school ahahas but not 5 days a week only like 2 or 3 days a week but yeah uni sounds fun but a lot of work and hopefully I can drive by thens and not take the train and pay like 5 bucks but yeahs I relised its going to be complicated but also I can't wait to go clubbing even though I like go to fame and the under age clubbing its so fun and can't wait until i'm like older I would like to do anything I want even though I do it nows but then I will have money to do whatever I want and get whatever I want and no one can stop me :D well i'm tired so i'm off byes goodnights xox Sonnia Nair
|
|
archives.
By post:
And it was over like that. A moment ago your hands...
You don't love me you never will but somehow I sti...
I never thought i'll be in love like this
RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER!
I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I wanna love you but I just can't seem to do it yet
Tuesday 11th August 2009
Top 5 baby
Monday 10th August 2009
Saturday August 8th 2009
By month:
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2012
April 2012
|
James Vongphrachanh
Traci Maximas Nguyen
Lindacuz
Natalie Tran
Mae Nguyen
Monia Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen c)
Jenny Nguyen a)
Paulina Tang
Tina Ngo
Pio
|
profile.
Sonnia Nair
CHS, 10, 2010
Love the biffles <3
|